Thursday, June 19, 2008

sin titulo


Oh. And I wrote that last blog at my language teacher´s house from training. She was just put on leave without pay because cuts were handed down from Washington. I was passing through her town and she saw me heading into a cyber and we chatted. We get paid too much (the volunteers) and they´re cutting back on the most important aspect of integration, the lengua? And then we were sitting around having lunch and we saw on the news that europe is deporting its immigrants? I alemania taking the lead on that project? Jodido. Two trillion for a war and they´re cutting language teachers from the peace corps. Añarako



A picture popped up. Che kyha.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Thank you so much for posting such an amazing things about my Country. Don't you think the children have the most cute smile ever?. I love the pictures!