Thursday, June 19, 2008

¿Photos?

May 20th



This is Ever, my best Friend Antonio ¨Cat¨ Vargas´s son. Antonio is going through a painful separation with his wife (I only divulge this because I have a hunch he won´t be reading this) and we were talking about it, and he just goes ¨Andres, I don´t care what happens for me, I just want a copy of the picture you have of Ever¨




Alcides. My Presidente´s first grandchild. I stayed at their house for my first month or so in site. Alcides´s favorite things were me throwing him into the air and catching him, throwing oranges as high as I can (ijyvateite!), and juking his pants off in tag-you´re-it.







The opening procession of the May 20th Independence of The Dos. The mitacuña´i is Rosy, my friend Alfredo´s daughter and his son Gustavo is carrying the stripes.







That´s Rosy




And thats the mita´itujama

Un otro no relatado





Patricia and Emanuel drawing in my room. They are the grandchildren of close friends. Antonio Torres, a volley teammate, and Ña Blanca, my go to tallerin lady.

No comments: